cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could some one please explain the details of Requirement 4 for determining VPRS in pricing? It seems as though it is not picked up for IC or Cross company sales, I want to understand why we are doing as such? Is there a specific reason to do it? i understand the code logic to check for company codes in invoice to valuation from material master.. and everything else, just want to know why it is done?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in intercompany transactions, the VPRS is the cost-of-goods for the delivering plant, and the system picks up another condition type (i think PI01), which is the billed amount from delivering plant, to be the cost of goods sold for the company taking the customer's orders. in which case, VPRS should not be relevant to the order taker in this scenario.

maybe someone else could come up with a better explanation.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Jonathan, here is our setup, we have 2 company codes A and B and 2 plants I and II, plant I is assoicted with CC-A and plant II is associated with CC-B. If a customer from CC-B buys from Plant I, VPRS is NOT considered but if he buys from Plant II, it is. In either of the buying scenario, there is only one COGS document (may be different values based on plant). Could you please help me understand this better?

Thanks

Kal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

an intercompany looks something like this...

there are 2 company codes: company codes 1000 and 2000.

there are 2 sales orgs: sales orgs 1000 and 2000. sales org 1000 is assigned to company code 1000. sales org 2000 is assigned to company code 2000.

the delivering plant 2100 is under company code 2000.

steps:

#1. 1000 - this company takes the order from the customer, creating a sales order and instructs company 2000 to deliver (the customer deals directly only with company/sales org 1000)

#2. 2000 - this company receives customer order from company 1000 (no sales order necessary) and delivers to customer from delivering plant 2100 (PGI done here).

#3. company code 1000/sales org 1000 bills the customer using standard billing; cost-of-goods is what company 1000 pays company 2000 (i will check if this is affected by material cost settings in 1000, as in standard vs moving price. also, PI01like VPRS is statistical)

#4. company code 2000/sales org 2000 bills company code 1000/sales org 1000 (presumably, cost-of-goods VPRS is taken from material master extended to company code 2000/sales org 2000)

regards.