Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create some folders with the current date

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Before that my file adapter generate a file I need to create some directories with the current date.

Using this format /DIR/DEV/SYSTEM/OUT/$YEAR/$MONTH/$DAY/

I could use the command mkdir -p /DEV/ISOLDA/OUT/$(date "+%Y")/$(date "-%m")$(date "-%d")/ on the adapter option Run Operating System Command After Message Processing.

At the moment I can't try it.

What do you think about this? Could do I this?

Thanks in advance and Regards,

Jose Antonio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are two ways to do this,

1. OS command - Easy way, but no monitoring capability to confirm if the folder was created via XI's central monitoring.

2. Dynamic Configuration - Need to write a snippet of code to implement this but better from a monitoring perspective.

- this is for the file name, similarly u can access the directory also.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/03612cdecc6e76e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shabz,

Does the Audit Log won't give you whether the folder got created or not? I think it will , please correct me if I'm wrong!

raj.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is one more option too, you can do it with Java Proxy also. Create a simple Java Proxy for your receiver side and create the folder as you mentioned.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

I use the Dynamic Configuration on others java map. But for this interface I use a Message Mapping. Then I can't use Dynamic Configuration.

I hope that the OS command run

Very thanks to all

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

Dynamic Configuration ,you can do in Message mapping as well.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use shell script.Call the script from OS command..

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

José,

You can try Dynamic Configuration by creating Dynamic Directory name ! Did you tried that option?

raj.