cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly sales Forecast updload in DP - new material not picking up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have an issue. We upload sales forecast to one of our planning books, every month there are some new material created and we do CIF everyday to send these materials in APO. But new materials are not getting loaded and message "combinations of the infocube are not contained in the BAsicPlobSruc". I checked if CVC is available,and it is n

I checked the data content in infocube, Material group column is empty for these materials. MAterial group column is not part of the spread sheet. All other materials are fine and these material get picked up next month. Can someone help me what needs to be done if we want these material to be picked up.

Please advice any more details required if I am not clear.

Sivarama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run report to adjust timeseries of Master plng object structure,

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, So do you think I shoudl run this report evey month before uploading sales forecast file.

Sivarama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i would suggest to run this report and one more consistency check report .

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help.

Sivarama

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

When you load data from Cube to Planning area using TSCUBE, what does the log say? It gives you specific CVCs that are not in planning object structure that are in cube.

Also If I have no value for one of the objects in cube, the system does not create CVC for that combination.

Example: data in cube:

Material---PlantMatgroupsales dive---qty

M1--

P1---MG1
S1
--

M2--

P1---____
S1
--

M2--

P3---MG2
S1
--

If your POS has Material, Plant, Mat group and sales div.

You might think that the system would create 3 CVCs bu the system doesnot consider the second combination as the Mat group is empty.

If you see the CVC in MC62 and also in cube, then you have to run a consistency check on planning area or adjust the time series. Actually in case the time series is not adjusted, you get a COM error and event he data doesn't get loaded into the Planning book.