cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate Message processing From UDF/mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Scenario, where based on some business conditions, i have to trigger an Alert in mapping.

I followed

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4077] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

and could achieve the alert

Now my quuestion is

1. Is there any other way to trigger , alerts based on business conditions in mapping

2. The next Step for me is to logically Stop the message processing, after the alert. Is there a way to do the same

Just to add, i also exporled the Enahnced Receiver determination option, choosing, terminate without error, but i could not find any way to trigger an alert.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u will be checking the condition first if its false then u will be raising alert.

wat u can do is when the condition fails u set the flag to false and send the output of UDF to ifwithoutelse statement and becuase of which ur mapping will not be processed.

u have to do it at root node level and u have to supress the target node when the condition fails.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chirag,

Thanks For your quick reply, i tried with CreateIF, it did create an Empty XML structure Start and end tags only, but th message Still gets processed, is there any way to abort the processing rite away

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat exactly r u doing?

U have to first check all the condition at root level only before message get processed, based on that result u will stop the processing of message at the target end.

u ahve to set the falg in UDF and accordingly u need to suppress the target root node.

chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chirag, you Solution worked out

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an excellent blog provided here:

does exactly what you want!