cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ranges - Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

When we enter number ranges for"SC and follow-on documents" do we need to transport that to R/3 System...

rg

sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is what i get

The number range intervals are not included in automatic recording of

customizing changes. Transport of all the changes made within number

range interval maintenance must be triggered manually.

In the initial screen for number range interval maintenance choose the

function Interval -> Transport.

Please note the information that you get when transporting number range

intervals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Which means you need to maintain the number range for the follow-on document manually in the each system which is not transportable to developement to quality or prod.

cheers!!

NMK

Please provide the points for the useful reply.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One major correction here. You should not maintain number ranges in the test and production environment. Transporting the objects should take care of itself. Number ranges are maintained only where development of objects takes place.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

IA,

I aware that you can transport the number range but according to below setting which won't be recorded in the system ( TR won't be created)

The number range intervals are not included in automatic recording of customizing changes. Transport of all the changes made within number range interval maintenance must be triggered manually.

So you need to maintained manulaly each system if the above setting is available.

Cheers!!!

NMK

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I aware that you can transport the number range

You should not do this. Please if we are unsure about certain concepts, "Please do not guess an answer".

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you clearly understand my reply i have responded only for that below statement.

The number range intervals are not included in automatic recording of customizing changes. Transport of all the changes made within number range interval maintenance must be triggered manually.

I started only with which means..i have never say that it's not possible. i too aware that we cannot post any guessing with global community.

Cheers!!!

NMK

Answers (0)