cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function- Sales Order item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to assigne Partner function -Employee responsible at sales order item level.

i did the configuration settings and i am able to assigne the employee numner at sales order item level but i am not able to assigne partner function-employee resp more than 1. i want to assigne N number partner function- Emp Resp.

kindly tell me the p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumith

As you want to assign N number of employees at item level . first of all go to IMG->sales and distribution ->basic functions->partner determination procedure->partner determination procedure at item level

While doing partner determination procedure at item level don't check the boxes when you assign to your partner determination procedure. and just assign the sales Employee partner function apart from the standard partner functions.(SP,SH,BP,PY).

Now when you create the sales order and manually you can assign the sales employee number for all items.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOPA>Select Sales Document Item>Click on Partner function.

Select the desired Partner function>UnCheck Unique In cust.mast, which define Indicates whether you can use this partner function only once in the customer master data or in the vendor master data.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

go to IMG > SD > BF > Partner Determination > Set up Partner Determination. select 'document item'. then select partner determination procedure. on the next screen click 'partner function'. look for your partner and un-tick the 'U' (uniqueness) box.

regards.