cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence Keys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Iam now installing SAP ECC 6.0 , Now i want to request a permanat license for ECC 6.0 . In Service market place ,, Iam not able to find the license request for Netweaver Products , It showing only R/3 and Solution Manager . So kindly advice me , how to get the permenant license key for ECC 6.0 .

Regards

Selvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sunil ,

We already installed R/3 and SOLUTION MANAGER . Now this the first time we installing the ECC 6.0 . We have a installation no for ECC 6.0 , Kindly tell me the steps for add the system in the market place and request licence key .

Regards

Selvan .Sp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go to licene keys and find your systems are you able to find any systems like solman or ERP or netweaver?

If not then you got to raise an oss, If you are able to find ERP then you can proceed as per the document to create an new system and maintain the details, You will get a license key for then new system you have added.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi ,

As per your reference , I am now checking the documetation , But i have a doubt , As per the Documentaions first step below i menioned here in bold letters .

The system displays all installations for which you have authorization to request a license key. To request a license key, select the desired installation.

If you wish to call up an installation, open a message in component XX-SER-GEN-CONTR.

How i do the above step , This is the first time i doing this , So Kindly advice me .

Regards

Selvan .Sp

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this your first installation of ecc6 in your compnay? have you received a installation number from SAP and assiged to your customer. if not then raise a SAP message.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi ,

Can you tell me the steps for add the system in the market place ?

Regards

Selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the info is available at the http://service.sap.com/licensekey

site navigate to license keys and documentation.You will find all the necessary info.

You have to raise a oss to register your installation and then under it you can add the systems.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly you have to add your system in the market place then

you have an option there to generate the key,

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/licensekey