Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Created not generating a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

In the Standalone Scenario..

I am stuck at the process of generating a PO for a SC.

When i look at the Approval tab SC says Approved.

When i look at the Follow on Document Tab it say " In Purchaser's Worklist "

what does this mean?

I dont have any Approval for PO's in Local.then why this is in Purchasers worklist.

What are the required settings to be done for generating a PO..

I have given the Price and Vendor in the SC.

Please help,

Thanks

Arshad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By using this badi you can define if sourcing is to be carried out for a shopping cart item. For a shopping cart item you can define the conditions under which SAP EB transfers the requirement to the purchasers sourcing application

This Badi consists of only one method

DETERMINE_SOURCING

This method is called when shopping cart is approved and also in case of external requirements , after these have been created in Enterprise Buyer.

Parameters;

u2022 Importing

o HEADER_BBP_GUID

GUID of the shopping cart

o ITEM_BBP_GUID

GUID of the shopping cart item

u2022 Changing

o SOURCING

Determination of sourcing

If the system is to carry out sourcing for a shopping cart item, you set the value of the changing parameter SOURCING to X, otherwise you leave the value empty.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Create a vendor list or a local contract for the particular item or the product category.

Rgds,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we select one particular category... for that particualr category there will be manager... when the approval flow completes the cart goes to category manager worklist which we call as ( Purchaser worklist)...

Purchaser has to release the cart from sourcing ( in other words he is the one who has to create PO aganist this SC)

Your system is configure in such a way that it goes to purchaser... see badi implementation BBP_SRC_DETERMINE... check the code what is written ...you will get an idea..

rg

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer,

Thanks a lot for this information.

yes i am able to create a PO from Sourcing Application.

What setting do i need to do if i want the SC to generate a PO Directly.?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Arshad