SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to Create payment lot name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to create a new payment lot from a Z program

(program will run in a batch mode) and this payment lot will be passed to standard bapi : BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND to upload the data in payment lot. For creation of payment lot I am using Function modules as FKK_CREATE_NAME_OF_PAYMENT_LOT

or

FKK_PAYMENTLOT_KEY_CREATE

( either of 1 )...but the function modules return me the name of payment lot..but when i cross check it in FP05 it says "lot not yet created" . Please let me know what could be the reason that payment that lot is not getting created. Is there any other FM which we can use. PLease let me know .

Thanks

Sandeep

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

when you said you created a batch program, is it using BDC or something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

We cannot create the Payment lot using FM's FKK_CREATE_NAME_OF_PAYMENT_LOT or

FKK_PAYMENTLOT_KEY_CREATE .These FM's will create only the Payment lot name which can be used to create Payment lot.

IF we want to create Payment lot through Z program we have to create a file and pass data to file with structures

BFKKZGR00(File Header)

BFKKZK(header data)

BFKKZP(Line items).

We have to pass this File and Identification to Report Program--RFKKZE00(Transaction-FPB3).

Submit this report program ---RFKKZE00 in background.

hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Sravanthi.