cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clearing in FI when cancelling a document in VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Can anybody tell me what can i do to clear the documents in FI when i'm cancelling in tr. VF11?

Thanks you very much!

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria

It is not possible to achieve this through configuration.

TCode VF11 is deleting SD Invoice only not the FI postings.

FI related posting cancelation can done manually only.

bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry both of you wrong. when you cancel billing in SD, it can automatically clear open item in FI too. i have tried it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maria

Not sure whether I have understood your requirement correctly. You want the cancelled document not to flow in accounting with document type S1.

If this is your requirement, go to VOFA, select your billing type and check the box for "Posting block", so that whenever you generate billing documents, accounting document will not be generated in background. You have to release it manually. B4 releasing, you can also cancel the billing document so that only in SD flow, you can see the cancelled billing document but not in FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

No no... you miss understood me!

The cancelling will be posted in FI but the two documents are not cleared in FI. I have to do the manual clear those documents.

Is there any configuration i can make to make the system clear both documents?

Thanks you,

Maria

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say removing those documents (one cancelled billing document and its respective accounting document) ??

If so, no it is not possible to achieve this. For any entries posted in FI, even you cancel / reverse the document in SD / MM, you can see one debit entry and after cancelling the document, one credit entry will be there and you cannot avoid this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi