cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro newbie asking for help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

i have a user-request concerning a small(!) change in travel-management in ESS in our portal.

so far so good.

my big problem: i have no idea about web dynpro java. i am coming from backend-abap-side.

the web dynpro has the following id:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.travel_expenses/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.request

can somebody give me instructions of HOW to change a web dynpro ? i only have to set a push-button-value as default, a simple modification.

i know that i need developer studio, but how do i the modification there ?

reg, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this thread give some idea!

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, but to be honest: i am completly 'overloaded' with that information. there are dozents of links, i am very confused.

i only need a small description for that whole thing. why is this so complicated ???

reg, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the WDJ Application is DC then follow the below document to import the application into the NWDS.

Importing the local Web Dynpro DCs into the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0e4528f-c471-2910-66a0-dd459f97...

after importing the application into the nwds.

navigate to view where the push button present.

select the pushbutton properties and edit the text property.

then the value changes.

deploy the application.

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, but i have absolutely no idea where those DC'S are stored on my server ? the document mentioned talks about a ZIP-File to import ?!???

reg, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need the DC's to modify them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know that............but i still don't know where these DC'S are located ?

reg, Martin