cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_KONH_VKS authorization object (for condition types) is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to restrict the condition types through the authorization object V_KONH_VKS.

But if i assign or wont assign this authorization object,user is having full access for the condition types.The authorization object is not effecting.

Checked the trace for that user id also. in that trace log, its not looking for this object while editing the condition types. We are using the condition types which are customized.

Please tell me why i am not able to control the authorization for the condition types.

4.7E, SQL 2000, Win 2003

Regards,

Gayathry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved by Abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

the same object may be there in another role/profile if you have more than one role assigned to a user.

you can search whether user has same object assigned in another role using SUIM --> user --> users by complex criteria --> execute users by complex criteria --> give user name and authorization object.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

User is authorized for the tcodes VA21,VA22,VA23 only.

He doesn't have any other role.

What i was observed is, if any user having following authorizations that user id able to change the amount of the any conditiontype.

V_VBAK_VKO with activity 02

V_VBAK_AAT with activity 02

ST01 trace is passing only the above objects to change the amount of any condition type.

and the user id doesnt have authorization for the object V_KONH_VKS.Then also the is able to edit that.

Regards,

Gayathry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats you support pack level?

follow Note 562757 - Missing authorization check for condition type

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

My support pack level is SAPKH47028.

And i had checked 562757 and 771060,429515 etc,

But i didn't find any note which is sutable for my sap version and sp level for this issue.

Currently i am not able to restrict the condition types through the object V_KONH_VKS

Regards,

Gayathry.