cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDED FOR OUTBOUND PROCESSING

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I sent a message in XML from the server of XI to CRM system in the monitor part the system show me a arrow that represent this: RECORDED FOR OUTBOUND PROCESSING.

I found that messages are queued in the SMQ2 transaction

And I have tried to register the queues in the transaction SMQR.

still it's queueing the messages. Can any one help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Registered the queues but still the problem is there. And the other thing in the SMQ2 the status of the queue is 'RUNNING'.

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Yes I have opend the queue and the status is showing as RUNNING.

And I have reprocessed the queue (What we have done is Reset the queue status and started once again. After that process again that's showing with The Running Status.

Can you please give me some more inputs to resolve this issuse.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if this will help but, try this sxmb_adm --> manage Queus , execute Register Queue.

Retest again and see in moni.

Also if you have not seen this already, please refer under section "other Errors"

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

All the best,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have cross checked in the SMQ2 the queue is with RUNNING status though I have deleted that queue and Processed the same XML file once again and there is no change in the status.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did you open up the queueID to see whether the message is blocked in the queue?

Thanks,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Thanks for the inputs, I have executed the RSXMB_REGISTER_QUEUES and after that when I am trying to restart the message in the SXMB_MONI it is giving a message saying that queue is already scheduled.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls run the report RSXMB_REGISTER_QUEUES from se38 and execute the "register" action...

then try again...

restart processing for all messages in the recorded status from sxmb_moni...

thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible that the message is blocked in a queue.

Open the queue where the message has been sent. This can be done by clicking on the queue name in the "Queue ID" column of the XI monitor.

From there you can see if there is a blocked message. If so, you can unlock the queue or delete the message.

Thanks,

Bill