cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default SAP Font size, color and font name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, if we don't change the standard style sheet used (i think it is SAP_STANDARD), what is the default font size, font color and font name (like arial etc) used in Web Dynpro ABAP?

Thanks in adv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishi,

The default font size of SAP would recommended at Webdynpro level.

You can check the same at source code of your page if u have little bit idea about HTML/XML....

that will be same for all.........depend upon ur OS and Browser settings.

From

Ricky

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you want to change these things, you have to edit the theme. This can be done via the portal theme editor if the WDA applicaiton is running in the portal (WDA automatically takes on the portal theme). If your applications run standalone, you must use the unsupported Eclipse based theme editor. There are many documents, articles, and forum threads on the subject of theme editing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your helpful answers.

But I don't want to change the theme. We just have to tell the users what will be the default size/font of all our webdynpro applications. Since they aren't familiar with SAP at all, they just want to know this

I tried to look at source code generated from web dynpro application.( via View -> Source). But could not find anything about font there

Please assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

Any updates on this? we are still stuck there - don't know the default font and color SAP webdynpro abap applications within portal use. This is assuming we did not do any changes to the defaults.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to increase the font size of text visible in standard and custom webdynpro abap application? I do have similar requirement and have raised a separate thread as well.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3654260

Regards,

Navya