cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am trying to release to accounting for a Billing document (Credit memo for returns) but i am getting an error "Missing export data". Where could i missed some configurations?

Whereas when i create a Normal billing document it is not throwing such errors.

I checked all SD Account determination procedures, looks everything fine.

Kindly guide me how to come out from this issue.

regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank you for your inputs.

As suggested by Lakshmipathi, this error is due to incompletion log. I maintained the same and it is working fine.

Thank you once again.

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is not foriegn related invoice, check if there is any wrong entry in sales order such as plant, shipping point (Check detail screens of these org units, country field).

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is not foriegn related invoice, check if there is any wrong entry in sales order such as plant, shipping point (Check detail screens of these org units, country field).

Regards,

Abhee.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar

Go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. There from top menu bar, click on "Goto -- Header -- Foreign Trade/Customs". Again click on "Incompleteness Analysis" button which will be below "Head text" tab, so that system will take you to the respective fields wherever you need to fill the foreign trade data.

Once you give all the data, the billing document will be released to FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

This invoice may be related to export so please complete the export data in the foriegn trade data tab of the invoice header data or item data then try to release.

If not rectified

1.Go to Menu >Edit>Click on log process according to that error log.

2.Go to menu >Environment>Acct.determ.analysis-->Click on revenue accounts now system will give analysis proceed accordingly.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Oct 29, 2008 10:49 AM