cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination in Inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to configure the system to automatically determine the Route incase of Inbound Delivery Process?

I know that the Route is getting detemined through the transportation zones & also the transportation group of the material.

I have given the departure transportation in my vendor master record & receiving zone in my shipping point/receiving point address tab & also maintained a route for the shipping condition which I maintained in my vendor master & Trans.group in the material master.

Inspite of doing all the above the route is not getting determined automatically.

So please suggest a solution.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assign shipping point as goods receiving point? Do you have receiving point determined in your inbound delivery?

Assignment of receiving point is done via SM30 for view 'V_TWLVZ'.

Please note also that standard inbound delivery 'EL' is not relevant for transportation. If you want to create inbound shipment you would either need to change this setup or use another inb. delivery document type.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I have given the Std.inbound del doc type 'EL' as relevant for transport in my transportation-shipment settings. But still the route is not displayed automatically when I create a inbound delivery.

Also note that I have assigned my departure tranp zone in my vendor master & Recv tranp zone in my goods reeiving point. Is this OK?

Please revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain route determination based on departure and arrival country.

And shipping condition and transportation group.

Make EL relevant for new route determination also in spro->le->transportaion->basic transportaion function->Routes->route determination->define new route determination by delivery type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vineet,

Thanks for the reply.

Please note that for my delivery type I tried maintaining 'No new route determination' as well as 'New route determination without Check' but still my route is not getting determined automatically.

Kindly suggest if anything is missing in the config side.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have determined in your inbound delivery:

- vendor number for which sending Tzone is assigned-> this might not appear in standard if you are using it for plant-to-plant replenishment (STO)

- receiving point for which receiving TZone is assigned (menu header->shipment in VL33N)

If the above is determined and you have your route configuration done properly (at delivery level), then the route should be determined automatically.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Please note that when I create the inbound delv doc the vendor number is gettin is displayed. (I am not doing a STO scenario & also not using std inbound 'EL' del.type).

Also I can see my receiving point gettin determined automatically.

But still I am facing problem with my route determination.

Any idea??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Inspite of all this there is one more point to check.

Check the material master sales data view and check which transporation group and loading group is assigned in it.

For the assigned loading group in material master, check in configuration assignment of Shipping condition , loading group and shipping point combination.

This assignment should be in line to determine the route in the order with combination of departure and destination zone transporation zone assignment of route.

Anything more required please let me know

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

As you have suggested I have checked my material master trp group & its assignment to Shipping condition & route determination.

Please note tht the goods receiving point is getting automatically determined as per the config but even though I have done the necessary assignment my route is not gettin determined automatically when I create a Inbound Delivery.

To be more specific.

I have given the Route for the TP zone given in my vendor master & TP zone given in the goods receiving/shipping point.

I have maintained the Route for the combination of TP group given in my material master (sales view) & Shipping conditions given in my vendor master.

Please help if you have any solutions.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more small thing, after doing all the assignement you need to refresh the order by changing any shipping data forward and backward to take change effect. e.g. Change shipping condition to some other press enter and change it back to original one and check whether the changes takes effect.

I know this you may have done before but some time small things matter so im asking this thing from you to confirm.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your weight group field entries.

Check what is the weight of your delivery. Normally you would need there '9999' (over 100kg) maintained.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

I have maintained the Route for the combination of Shipping conditions & Transportation group & not for weight group combination.

So is there anyneed to check the weight in delivery??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, for your inbound processing this would be required.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

I have tried with maintaining Weight group also but still my route is not getting determined.

If you can give your ID. I can send the details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the weight group and which weight group entries do you have in route determination?

Worst case you can try to debug FM 'SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION'.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the support.

Finally the Problem is solved. Route is getting determined based on weight group configuration.

Appreciate all the responses.

Thanks n Regards,

Answers (0)