cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Districts of States

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ All,

Where do we define & assign districts of states of India like Jaipur, Pune, Mumbai, Alwar & Nagpur etc?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant

In T.Code OVK2, you create Regions and in customer master, you must assign.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ G Lakshmipathi,

With OVK2, we define the States of India like Maharashtra, Kerala, Orissa & Rajasthan etc ( & that I knew also), but not the districts of those states. So my Q is where do we define the districts like Mumbai, Alwar, Bangalore & Trichy etc ?

Rgds.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant

Then check in OVR0 (ovr zero) to maintain sales districts.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales districts are defined in imgs.dmasterdatabusiness partner-customer-sales-define sales districts

But where we assign this to regions in img i dont know and i think there is no link of this between Regions and this like for tamilnadu region districts like chennai,madurai,trichy etc

Experts correct me if i am wrong

Use of this sales district

Each customer can be assigned to a sales district. You can use sales districts to apply pricing conditions. When you want to generate sales statistics, you can use sales districts as a selection criteria.

Procedure

The system can propose a value from the customer master record of the sold-to party. You can change the value manually in the document at the header or item level.

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 29, 2008 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhant

I hope, you are talking of "Sales District".

If so, then in OVR0, go for "New Entries", create your new Sales District and save it.

Then go to your customer master VD02 or XD02, in the Sales Area data, in the Sales tab assigne that value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sidhhant,

You can you 'Sales District' field in the customer master.

The T- Code is OVR0.

Rgds,

Senni.B