cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when executing a Web Service - Data Service, OL_SRV Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to access a webservice through Visual Composer. I have used a Data Bridge and created an input form from the bridge. Similarly providing the input coming from the form to the Webservice through the Data Bridge. The event for the data link between the bridge and the Webservice is "*Submit". From the output of the WS I have created a Table view.

Now when I try to execute the model and provide the inputs and click on submit, I get an error "Error occurred during Data Service, OL_SRV Execution".

Kindly provide me a solution for the problem.

Cheers,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As specified in the error message, it seems that the problem resides in the execution of the service/

This error can occur for several reasons, such as wrong or partial input data, missing credentials, wrong network definitions and more.

In order to find out the exact cause you should [look at the log and trace files|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/f8/ebfe4ed55544e9bb1bf9dc8b3925f0/frameset.htm].

One more thing I would like to add that the use of "Submit" as an event is risky since any submit action on the form will trigger this line. It would be better to use a custom event when using the "" prefix.

Regards,

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shai,

I replicated the same and checked the logs as suggested by you. Everything looks to be fine till the output where I got this message "FINISH: Evaluate RemoteFunction source OL_SRV" which completed successfully. After this was the error "Stopped further execution since the interpreter is unusable". Any idea on this?

When executed the WSDL file from WS Navigator, it works fine.

Cheers

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Could you please attach a screen shot of your model as it appears in the design board?

Regards,

Shai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahdu, I am experiencing a similar issue. Would you mind sharing the resolution if your issue has been resolved? Thanks.

padmashree_b
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Do you have any other service which is triggered from any different interactor because of SUBMIT event?

As suggested by Shai, can you try defining custom event?

Also it would be better if you can model just the service for validating, if the current application is complex.

If the above doesnt help, can you post/attach the exception in the default.trc

Thanks and Best Regards,

Padma