cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable material - Partial cancellation of sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a sale order with configurable material with variant pricing. For example 50 Qty( VA01). If i do the partial cancellation in VA02 for example 25 qty, the following message is getting popped up.

Changing date/quantity may result in differen

- Please configure

Can anyone suggest what are all the settings i need to do? or any other procedure is there for partial cancellation of configurable material?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

In this scenario, I assume that you are triggering a PR for the SO and which inturn is converted to a PO. Now if you want to make the changes you need to make the changes in all the documents I beleive. I thnk you will be able to make the changes to the PO if you have not GR'd it.

Or, you may transfer the stocks created for this SO to another SO by using the movement type 413 (E).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The scenario is

Create a sale order on VA01 for configurable material with variant configuration for the quantity 50. The material doesnt have BOM.

Change the quantity in VA02 for the above material the following warning message is appearing.

Change in quantity / date may result in different BOM. Pls configure.

I am not going to create PR or Delivery document as a subsequent document for the same.

Pls advice. Why the message is getting pop-up.

Thanks in advance

Raman