cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to party 1600 not defined for sales area 1000 10 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am making inquiry(VA11).I am using a material and sales org.combination as (1000/10/00).

I have maintained the same sales org. for material also.i am using for example sold to party as 1600 and for this I checked in XD02 the combination of sales org is (1000/10/00).

But after hitting enter I am getting the errror as Ship-to party 1600 not defined for sales area 1000 10 20 but for 1600 customer ship to party is defined in (1000/10/00).

This error I am getting is quite unusual.(as I am using 1000/10/00 this combination exist for material and customer but why am I getting the error for 1000/10/20. ?).

Any pointer will be rewarded.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

It seems the material is created with division 20 but has not been assigned to Cross Division. So go to VOR2, select your sales organization and maintain "00" for "20".

Now try to create a sale order again.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansd

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls come out of VA01 transaction completely and redo it after 1 minute

The soln for your problem is suggeted by the othere friends correctly

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansd.

Rewarding everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As GSL suggested, I can surely say that the material which you are enterring in inquiry is having Division 20 in material master... hence this error. Just check and let us know...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in mm02 i have already changed the division as 00 but still getting error(looking quite strange)

same error I was getting earlier but got the solution after changing division in mm02 but not striking this time.

also in xd02 for sales org 1000 and div. 20 i maintained both reference division for condition and reference division for customer as 00 bot no result yet.

same error.

Any other inputs.

Regards

Edited by: Amit Kumar on Oct 29, 2008 8:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the division that is manitained in the material master.

Regards,

GSL.