cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon, I've been using SAP for a yr today. When I was role mapped to use SAP, my phone number was never added to the PO's I create. How can I add my phone number to be included in all PO's I type? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

For a start: Did you maintain your phone number(s) in System->User profile->Own data?

But most likely the data you want to see comes from a different place (in customizing). Check / ask for a check in transaction SPRO -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Create Purchasing Groups. Here are telephone and fax numbers defined for purchasing groups, which is already defined in PO header level (below purchase organization).

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon, thank you for responding. All I have done is created & changed PO's. That's all I really know how to do. I'm a Purchasing Clerk 2 with the state & I know that the 2 Purchasing Agents, have their phone #'s on every PO they type. They have no idea how to add it, b/c theirs is already on the form.

I'll have to start by checking out the system->user profile->own data, which I'm not sure how to do, but I'll play around with it & get back to you. If that doesn't work then I'll try to find this customizing link & see what happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you believe it? I went into System->User Profile->Own Data & it worked! After a yr working here & no one knew this. I'm so happy. I found this site quite by accident yesterday. I'm glad I did & thank you again!

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN! This site is mainly for developers, but you have proved today, that that is not always the case. The forums work on a points system, since Christian has pointed you in the right direction, he is deserving of some points. There should be some stars next to his answer, please mark this blue star. This awards him 10 points as well as marks this post as "solved". Marking posts as solved provides better visibilty to others when searching for a simular solution. Thanks and welcome to SDN.

REgards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response. I didn't know the site is for developers. I did notice a lot of technical Forums, but I had no idea it is for the experts. I will definitely mark his blue star.

Also, I'm wondering how I customize my favorites in SAP with shortcut codes. For example, Create Purchase Order has a shortcut code like ME21. I noticed this in the 2 Purchasing agents favorites. How can I add codes to my favorites?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see the stars next to Christian's answer?

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Just right-click the 'favorite' line, then you can insert a transaction (ME21N).

This thread has to be marked as a question, for more details have a look in https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn?rid=/webcontent/uuid/e7b06b5c-0501-0010-3c80-f82a07c9838a [original link is broken]

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

First you must "mark your post as a question". Somewhere on your post, you should see a checkbox, that says "Mark this post as a question". check this box. Once you do that, the points system is activated. Then you should see the stars next to Christains answers. Thanks

Regards,

Rich Heilman