Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of Condition record in Transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 questions

For calculating Shipment Cost I have to maintain a conditon record for my service agent. When I checked in system for service agent cond type the Access Sequence its DIEN & cond table is 805 - ShipmntTyp/ServcAgent/TfZn P.Dep/Tf zn.dest.

1. I want to know from where system will read the above mentioned details when I process a shipment Doc?

2. I have defined a record for the above access & when I simulate the Shipment Doc I am gettin an error message - ' Goods types directory could not be determined ' - Message no: VW803

Kindly suggest a solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To answer your first question, the condition which you have defined has been maintained in shipment cost pricing procedure and assigned in T_73 t-code. It gets determined because of this assignment.

To answer your second query, just check you access sequence if any requirement has been set up or not... but to be honest, I am not very sure about this error...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I know that the t.code T_73 is for the assignment of Pricing Procedure.

But my query is how my condition record is getting determined for the above key combination?

I mean where do we maintain the above details so that system will pick up different rates as maintained under diff circumstances.

Also when I checked in system I found that the tariff zones plays a major role in the condition record determination So I have assigned the same but I am not sure about the Postal code assignment. I can see two postal code columns in the system while maintaining a tariif zone.

So can you please throw some light on this?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the condition records for shipment costs in TK11 not in VK11...

Regarding your second query please have a look at below explaination :

Define and Assign Tariff Zones

In this IMG activity, you define the tariff zones and assign postal code areas to the tariff zones for each organizational key. The tariff zones are represent geographical influencing factors during the calculation of shipment costs.

Activities

1. Define the tariff zones. For each one, enter an alphanumerical key of up to ten digits and a text description.

2. Create the organizational key (the combination of organizational elements) for which the tariff zones are valid. This means a combination of transportatin planning point, transportation service agent, shipping type and country.

3. For each of the organizational keys, assign a postal code area to the tariff zones.

You define and assign the tariff zones in T_76

Hope this will help you.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

Appreciate the quick response.

Can you please explain whats the role of the 2 postal code columns in the tariff zone assignment.

Also how & where I have to maintain the data for determining the tariff zone which I have assigned to the above combination.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do anyone have an idea on my above query??

if yes please provide me some inputs to resolve this issue.

Regards,