Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling message from Runtime workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need your suggestion.

I'm trying to cancel certain messages from runtime workbench (sxmb_ifr -> runtime workbench -> message monitoring -> integration server -> yesterdays msgs). When I select the message and click on cancel tab. It asks for my password, providing my password didn't work. Message is not getting cancelled.

Is it something to do with authorizations ? I'm trying with certain id having sap_all,sap_new auth from abap side. Any specific role required from visual admin ? Or it's a different issue ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try to cancel these messages from SXMB_MONI?

Or maybe a browser issue - can you check if security settings of browser is too high and can you reduce the security settings?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for the info. This time I tried from SXMB_MONI only. But I'm not able to cancel these System Error messages with "Restart not possible" error. Selecting those messages then "Edit -> Cancel error msgs and refreshing the screen" shows those entries still there. Although I'm able to cancel some other System Error messages with "Manual Restart Possible".

Is it because of the roles ?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its surprising if you have SAP ALL and you can't cancel messages.

I am not much of a security expert, but do make sure that the profiles for your user have been created.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I think you should have autorization for that. Once contact basis team.

Regards,

Leela