Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Error

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Using T.code CJ48, I entered period,F.Year,WBS Elements,Commitment item & selected periodscreen.

I am getting the error 'No wbs elements match the selection crtieria.

How to reslove the error?Please advise.

Regards

Sridhar M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the answers.

while using T.code CJ48, The system displays planning layout,I want to change the planning layout.Please let me know the T.code how to cahnge the planning layout.

Regards

Sridhar M

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have used T.code OKKS - set controlling area.I have tried to set up the planning and it has not resloved the problem.

Can you please explain with T.codes how to reslove the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

May be you are entering WBS Element in wrong way, Please take care of following when you are performing this transaction:

1. Check if you are entering the Lower level WBS element or not.

2. Project should not be logged on in different Screen.

3. CJ48 Transaction depends on planning layout try to check withh T-Code OPo3 for planning layout and KP34 for planner profile.

4. Also try to check with Transaction OPTT for account assignment categories for Orders.

5. Check in reports also for respective WBS element for commitments.

6. Drill down to the lower level WBS Elements and check.

I hope these information may be helpful for you.

Regards,

Krishna Singh

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

WBS element 3-4400/33 is software. commitment item is 1217 is computer software, which i inputed in T.code CJ48. I am still getting the following error as mentioned below.

WBS element 3-4400/33 not valid

Message no. PSZ1005

Diagnosis

WBS element 3-4400/33 does not exist or is not assigned to controlling area 1500.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Check your entries.

If necessary, change the controlling area by choosing Extras -> Set controlling area.

How to reslove the issue?Please advise.

Regards

Sridhar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the controlling area of the WBS and set the same for planning. Use OKKS to set controlling area. As per the error msg. I think you are in 1500 controlling area while WBS in question falls under different area.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

This is not a technical error, please check for the commitment if it really exist and is your WBS element is space and case sensitive, this error may occur due to that also. Try to enter WBS element by clicking on to the radio button or by the F4 function.

Basically you need to check the data which u r using to carry out the transaction.for example if the WBS element is released or not , or if it has been marked as planning or account assignment element.

Thanks,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl see if the WBS is Planning element/Accounting element?