cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create condition record with new combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new pricing table, I would like to know how to map this table into condition record. So that I can use vk11 to create a condition record for this combination. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st u go v/05 table,then access sequantion, then v/06 tyeps , then maintain condition record .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, still don't understand how to input the condition table. I created a condition table as 901, I created a condition type as ZQUO, and i created as access seq. ZQUO. then, how to link to them. thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

for more information, condition type and acess sequence already define. already map to some condition table. But now i want to add one more condition table so that i can't use vk12 to choose the new combination key which i set. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Portfolio

Go to V/07 Maintain Access Sequence.. Click on your Access Sequence and Place the condition table in your Access Sequence. After that Go to V/06-- Maintain Condition Types-- Place ZQUO-Access Sequence to your Condition Type.

Then when u create condition records in VK11 press Key combination u can find different Key Combinations for your Condition type.

This only the process

Any quries

Revert me back

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still cant maint, the screent only have for columns, AcSq, Description, Cat, Description. Without condition table field for me to input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In that screen only (Access sequence overview ), select your "Access sequence" and now click on "ACCESS" on the left side in the "Dialog structure".

Now, it will take you to the "ACCESS" overview screen.

Here you can go for "New Entries", put access no "10", your condition table which you have created.

Press enter.

Now, select that row and double click on the "FIELDS" on the left side in the Dialog structure.

Press enter, it may give some message (not error).

Continue to press "Enter" till you will see the technical names of the fields.

Once the technical names of the fields are displayed, the only save it.

Now go and create the condition record in VK11 on that condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After i double click "field" on left menu, then popup a dialog, there have Usage, Application, access sequence and access. Usage, application and access sequence already inputted. Then press enter, the error message comes out, "Crosseponding entry in "accesses" missing, then exit the config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check wheather you have properly generated you condition table or not.

when you are on access over view screen is there any other access available with the same keys????

Then change your condition table with other fields and then try this one again

there should not be any problem in assigning the condition table to access sequence.

If problem still exist then i request you to put the screen shot of the error for better understanding.

Suneet Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how to attach image. Now, when I press enter the message come out

The field assignment has not yet been made

Message no. VK376

Diagnosis

Field assignment has not yet been carried out.

System Response

When using this access sequence, the system can never find a record for this access (sequential number 05 table 968)

Procedure

Branch to field level and make the field assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the access sequence then select your access sequence which you have created just now.

then double click on the field showing in the left coloumn.

then press enter uptill all the messages which is shown in the status bar not disappeared.

then try to save it. after that try to create the record and then sales order.

tell if problem still exists.

Suneet Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello portfolio

Go to V/07--- if u want to create new Access Sequence .. go to new entries. and create. If u already created Access Sequence.. Mark that access sequence and Click left side Tab Access and u will go to another screen.. there u have enter another screen .. there make a new entry.. and enter serial number and table number and Requirement and Check Exclusive.

Then u can see the table views in VK11

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can set the access seq now, but i have another question, in my condition table, my condition is Sales org./Distr. Chl/Division/Sales grp, is it make sense? becuase when i use vk11 to enter the condition record, say sales. org=1000, distr.chl=01 and sales division=05, but the system warning me division 05 has not defined. Then i check the confg in enterprise structure, the division 05 has been map the sales. org 1000 already, and distr.chl 01 has also map to sales. org 1000. Why i can't use division 05. Or sales.org, distr.chl and division cannot be a condition key. becuase i can't found any relationship in the setting about that. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think so you have not properly assign the sales area (1000/01/05).

Check the following assignment wheather you have done it or not.

Enterprise Structure - Assignment - Sales and Distribution -

1. Assign Sales organisation to company code

2. Assign distribution channel to sales organisation

3. Assign division to sales organisation

4. Set up sales area.

5. Assign sales office to sales area.

6. Assign sales grp to sales office.

If all these assignment is properly done then go check this assignment.

Sales and Distribution - Master Data -

1. Define common distribution channel

2. Define Common Division.

Try to check this setting is properly done.

if this is done properly then there might be no error.

Suneet Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After inserting acess [condition table] in access sequence,select your access[condition table] and double click on fields.than field assignment will be carried automatically by system.

check out your sales area[sales orgdistribution channeldivision] and check with those values in vk11.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you r new condition is, for material 5%dicount for customer 2000rs discount, for customer/material 1% discount. this is urs

Former Member
0 Kudos

you r new condition is, for material 5%dicount for customer 2000rs discount, for customer/material 1% discount. this is urs

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I created the condition table, say 901. then use v/16 the modify the access sequence. but there are no condition table field for me to input. thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Portfolio

If u created Condition tables.. Then Assign these condition tables for Access Sequence(V/07). In that T-code create a new Access Sequence and place these tables in that Access Sequence. After that Keep this access Sequence in (V/06) Condition Type.After that Place this Condition type in Pricing Procedure(V/08).

So, Access Sequence is a search startegy for Condition records

Now u can get Condition records with your Key combination(VK11)

Any quries revert me back

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have generated new condition table, you need to assign this table to an access sequence. The access sequence should be assigned to a condition type and the condition type needs to be assigned to the pricing procedure in a suitable step.

Once all these are complete, you can create condition record for this condition type using VK11.

Prase