cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hide the "Start Price" field from LAC (applet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with auctions (LAC) where the "start price" is a required value, however in our business process we don´t want that field as a requiered field. We have been trying different ways to solve that issue.

- First, we changed the message error (validation over start price) then that field was not required, but another issue appears. If we don´t specify the start price, when we execute the applet (LAC) the default value for that price was 0, then every time that somebody tried to submit a quot by the applet (LAC) an error appears idicating the price in the submited quot is higher than the start price (0).

- Second, we tried to establish a big number as the start price for every item, but we need to hide that value from the quot in the supplier view (SRM and the applet), but we don´t know how.

How can we hide the strat price field from the applet (LAC)????

Is there a configuration or a BADI to control that?????, because we don´t want to modify the java applet.

Now, we can hide the start price in the bbp_quot (bbp_ui_control badi), but we don´t know how can we do the same in the applet.

Is it possible to configurate or modify the message in the applet???? In this way, no matter if the start price is 0, the quot is correct.

Is there a business process solution for this issue that you recomend??????

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then, i can´t get the jars to modifythe code in java?????? If it is possible, where can i get that code?????

thanks.

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Currently java code is not accessible to customers..

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

As of LAC applet is considered, the applet code cannot be modified. I am unsure if you can hide the fields in applet.

reagards,

Ashwin