SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASIBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Even if I execute transaction EASIBI only for a contract or an installation, all contracts related to the contract account are invoiced.

It must invoice only the contrat I had introduce

I have chekced all contracts, I have alreadly GEMFAKT = 3 (the invoicing rule defined for all contracts is saying that it must not be invoiced together with other contract)

Thx

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EASIBI is a transaction for Mass billing and Invoicing...

Hence i suggest you first do individual billing for each installation using the transaction EA00 and then do invoicing...

Hope this solves your issue

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easibi Is for Individual processing, there must be some data inconsistency while executing this transaction, you must make sure to delete CA and BP while executing this transaction.

Regards:

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you are executing EASIBI mark only BILLING, not invoce. Invoice happens on Contract account level and will consider billing documents of all the contract under that.

Alternatively, if you want to bill and invoice only a specific contract, then I suggest to use EA00 followed by EA19.

-Anand

0 Kudos

Hi,

We already use EA00 to bill and EA19 to invoice

I hoped that I can improve EASIBI

Anyways thx