cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the functionality of OPENTEXT's DOCULINK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used IXOS4.0 which has no DOCULINK at all. Therefore DOCULINK seems a new add-on there.

Could you tell me what is the functionality of OPENTEXT's DOCULINK?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

Livelink Doculink collects all business doc's and resort them along teh business process - mirroring the user's current need for doc retrieval.

Checkout:https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700009390382004E/New_Company_Files/Updated_Solutions/IXOS_Software_AG_Livelink_DocuLink_Open_Text.pdf

Hope that helps.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ray:

Is there any info at help.sap.com about DOCULINK? I didn't find ay there. And you?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley..

Its against copyrights to post any document about Opextext (as far as I know), thus you will never find doucments in the SDN forum.

Most post will refer you to contact OpenText.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ray:

Thanks again.

I have contacted OPENTEXT however they've turned out because my company is not their customer yet.

I just wonder why OT cannot follow Oracle, Microsoft' example to give out free trial versions which have

the online library included. This is very helpful for them to win the market share.

If you have other material about OT, would you please share? I appreciate.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

I've recently changed my job and in my previous job, we do use OT. I did not have the chance to have those tech documents as I'm more into SAP Portal instead of working with OT (handle by another team). I just know the big picture about OT.

P.S: No promise but I will call up my ex-colleagues and check. I will also check with them (via their OT acct manager), if I can send those to you (finger cross) Update your business card if possible.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ray:

Have you found out the tech document for OPENTEXT?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashely,

Sry for the delay as I was in SAP conference in the last 2 days. I managed to contact my ex-colleagues and got the below rely from them (via their discussion with their OT contact).

"Distribution of copywrited materials is not allowed"...I think that sums it all up...SRY...

Guess you really have to call up your OT Acct Mgr and request for the manual you are hunting for.

Ray

Answers (0)