cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear difference in WM / IM LI20 / LI21

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a request that we need to know who exactly cleared the differences in WM and in IM for auditing.

1. Does this sound like a valid request from the business?

2. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find what actual user cleared the items?

Transaction? Table entry somewhere? Badi or user exit where we could update custom table?

Thank you for any input.

P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

Yes it does make sense However if there are no discreoancies then there is no stock to write on or off and all you need to do is to clear the differences in WM which in fact means that all you are doing is releasing the bins for use again.

There are no movements of stock and so there is nothing registered in the system. In light of this I do not know why the auditors would need to know who cleared the count.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction MB51 and the movement type should begin with 7

This will find the material document that was created when the clearing was done and from there it will contain the user name

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responses.

The provided steps work correctly when there is an actual discrepancy. When the items are cleared the movement type is generated and we are able to view who cleared the items.

The issue we are having is we are not able to determine who actually cleared the items when we do not have a discrepancy. The users need to clear the "good counts" and we do not have a record of who actually executed the clearing process.

The auditors are demanding that we provide a list of who actually executed the clearing process and we are not able to find a way when we do not have a discrepancy.

Does this make sense?

Thank you for your assistance.

Paul

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is a normal business requirement, but you cannot check it in LT22 and MB51? It is possible to display the user for the movement (WM and IM).

Generally, you can use STAD to investigate...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 28, 2008 10:06 PM