cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat File Sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using the NetWeaver PI 7.1 ; to implement the scenario FlatFileToFlatFile.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/FLATFILETOFLATFILE

When i'm testing that file of sender directory is processed, no errors occurs and the file isn't created on receiver folder.

Verifying on Message Monitoring, I can see the following information:

Start: 28.10.2008 12:51:02

End: 28.10.2008 12:51:02

Sender Component: bs_flatfile_sender

Receiver Component: blank (I've created the Receiver Determination, Interface Determination)

On Component Monitoring i can see that the Communication Channels (cc_flatfile_receiver / cc_flatfile_sender) are with green icon (Functioning).

If I get the Sender messages i can see it was processed successfully, but the receiver have no message.

I think that message is processed on Sender and hasn't sent to receiver, does anybody have a tip to solve this problem?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your SXMB_MONI, check the node inbound and the one technical routing. I tihnk you are not passing the XML that your mapping is expecting.

Copy the same xml and paste it in the message mapping test tab. I fyou see red circles over the nodes,.. you are not sending the proper file..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've found a error on mapping.

Thanks by tip.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said message processed successfully is there. Check you have checked flag in SXMB_MONI if yes then check the payload in inbound message and technical routing.

Then check with SMQ1/ SMQ2 if the file is stuck over there.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u also check in smq1 and smq2..might blocked in queue

thanks

prabhakar