Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG menu cannot change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem with regards to a role from which i want to unassign a t code.

The system does not allow me to edit the menu in the PFCG screen and tells me

Customizing projects are assigned and menu cannot be changed.

I have checked the is no customizing projects in SPRO_ADMIN. Could anyone help me by telling how i can edit this role menu.

Many Thanks

Deb SIrcar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Deb,

as long a cusotmizing project is assigned, it is not possible to edeit the menu.

To remove this assignement:

Pfcg->edit->tab menu

Menu->Utilities->Customizing auth.

The status in the popup will say now 'A Customizing object is assigned'.

Press the trash button.('Delete').

You will see in the next popup the project, which is assigned. Remove the check flag and press 'ok' (2x).

the connection to the project is now removed (together with the menu entries of that project of course).

To create inconsistencies by directly deleting the entry in table agr_custom to be able to edit the existing menu, I really do not suggest...

b.rgds, Bernhard

1 REPLY 1

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Deb,

as long a cusotmizing project is assigned, it is not possible to edeit the menu.

To remove this assignement:

Pfcg->edit->tab menu

Menu->Utilities->Customizing auth.

The status in the popup will say now 'A Customizing object is assigned'.

Press the trash button.('Delete').

You will see in the next popup the project, which is assigned. Remove the check flag and press 'ok' (2x).

the connection to the project is now removed (together with the menu entries of that project of course).

To create inconsistencies by directly deleting the entry in table agr_custom to be able to edit the existing menu, I really do not suggest...

b.rgds, Bernhard