Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On our Netweaver 70 system I have deployed:

-NWMADMIN

-NWMDRIVERS

-NWMCLIENT

-NWMWDLAP

Functionally the MI seems to work OK. However when I deploy something with JSPM I get the following messages:

23.10.2008 07:49:10.574 INFO Detecting components of the J2EE engine has finished.

23.10.2008 07:49:10.574 INFO Activating any new usage types...

23.10.2008 07:49:10.575 INFO Activating usage type sap.com/MI as all of its components are deployed.

23.10.2008 07:49:10.686 ERROR com.sap.sl.ut.infoprovider.exceptions.UTInfoException: The SQL Statement is wrong : SELECT * FROM BC_SL_PARTS LEFT OUTER JO

IN BC_SL_ACTIVE_PARTS ON BC_SL_PARTS.PRODUCT_CODE=BC_SL_ACTIVE_PARTS.PRODUCT_CODE AND NAME=PART_NAME AND VENDOR=PART_VENDOR WHERE BC_SL_PARTS.PRODUCT_CODE =

? AND NAME = ? AND VENDOR = ? ORDER BY LIST_ORDER

23.10.2008 07:49:10.688 ERROR Could not activate usage type sap.com/MI.

23.10.2008 07:49:10.689 ERROR com.sap.sdt.jspm.deployment.usages.UsageControllerException: Could not activate necessary usage types.

Could not activate usage type sap.com/MI.

com.sap.sl.ut.infoprovider.exceptions.UTInfoException: The SQL Statement is wrong : SELECT * FROM BC_SL_PARTS LEFT OUTER JOIN BC_SL_ACTIVE_PARTS ON BC_SL_PAR

TS.PRODUCT_CODE=BC_SL_ACTIVE_PARTS.PRODUCT_CODE AND NAME=PART_NAME AND VENDOR=PART_VENDOR WHERE BC_SL_PARTS.PRODUCT_CODE = ? AND NAME = ? AND VENDOR = ? ORD

ER BY LIST_ORDER

When I look at http://<hostname>:50000/utl/UsageTypesInfo I indeed see the MI usage type not to be installed.

Does anyone know what is going wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

beside the deployment, have you followed the setup guide to set the JCO and SLD connections and all that stuff?

Regards,

Oliver

[www.is-vision.de]

BSG
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Yes, the JCO, SLD, etc.. have been setup OK. In addition, from a functional perspective everything works.

Do you think an undeploy/re-deploy could solve the problem? And will I be loosing MI data then?

Thanks,

Regards,

Bart

BSG
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just found SAP note: 1152537 which should fix the issue.

Regards,

Bart