cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAFUSER Continuously locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem sending msgs through XI, since the PIAFUSER is getting "locked due to incorrect logon" in a few minutes after I unlock it. In a short time when it is unlocked, the messages are going through XI without any problems, but then the PIAFUSER gets locked again and the messages can't be processed any more.

This problem started only yesterday, after the server was rebooted due to hw maintenance.

I went through note 936093 (changing psswds in PI 7.0), and re-type the password again where the PIAFUSER is used (in ExchangeProfile and Abap (Tx:su01) .

So can you suggest how to find the reason why PIAFUSER is getting locked continuously?

Thnx,

Janos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked in Visual Administrator (CPA Cache) if the password is correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I have retyped it aslo in in Visual Administrator (CPA Cache and XI AF) but the problem persists.

For example if I unlock it from Tx:su01 I can do also a CPA Cache refresh from RWB-Administration page... but as I said just few minutes later the user get locked again?

Can you give me a complete list where should I look for PIAFUSER passwords ?

Do you have any other suggestion? Is there any log file where is possible to see the reason of user locking?

Kind regards, Janos

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re enter it correctly in exchange profile also. There search for the user using the search option and retype it.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have re-typed it in Exchange profile and restar j2ee engine many times, but it didn't help.

In system log I can see the following entry:

23:15:12 DIA 000 001 SAPJSF US 1 User PIAFUSER locked due to incorrect logon

Going into detail of it I see:

Text: User PIAFUSER locked due to incorrect logon

Task: 02944

Process: Dialog work process No. 000

User: SAPJSF

Session: 1

Program: SAPMSSSY1

C1: X

Problem c1 Miscellaneous

Package: SUSR

Does somebody know what is wrong? Any other suggestion?

Thanks Janos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This may be due to Cache

Do one thing change the password at all places in one go. Clear the cache and do server restart once.

This may solve the problem. I had faced similar issue and error was due to cache update that get resolved after a restart.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but unfortunately the problem is still there.

What I did is:

1. Retyped the passwd in Exchange profile in Adapter Framework section (I found PIAFUSER only at this place)

2. Retyped tha passwd in Visual Admin for XI CPA Cache and Adapter XI (I found PIAFUSER only at these places)

3. Retyped the passwd in Tx:su01 and unlock the user

4. Restart system Abap + Java

But still the user is gettting locked each minute, more or less.

I think there must be more places where the passwd for PIAFUSER is defined.

Can you point out all of them ?

Thanks, Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In RWB also you changed right

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = PIAFUSER

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd = *********

and the self test status return green ?

I think while installing only three places we can have PIAFUSER. May be password is not the reason for this getting locked. It is getting locked by some service.

When exactly you started getting this error.

Open a sap note for the same. May be some unknown bug or wrong use of PIAFUSER

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurav

I solved it. Indeed the problem was not in passwd, but in some services as you said.

Just at the time that problems began, I set up two web dispatchers for xi connection to/from

another lan. They worked well for http destinations, but at the same time they caused the above problems. I didnu2019t look into error details yet, but after I stopped both web dispatchers all problems gone.

Thanks for suggestions.

Janos

Answers (0)