cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Credit Check in Assembly processing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

We have an issue. The client is using strategy type 82 (Assembly Processing with Production order) for configurable materials. When entering a sales order, and if there are no missing parts, the credit check is carried out (and the Assembly order is marked for deletion automatically). However if the order has some missing parts, the credit check is not carried out. I've checked the requirements in VOFM.(Requirement 105 Assembly has been set).

Can someone please help me in solving the issue? what should I do so that the system performs credit check even if the assembly has some missing parts?

Points will be awarded suitably.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoj

As the strategy type is 82 , under that not only for that material , if the client is creating sales order with that particular material then check for the customers wheather credit amount is exceeding or not in FD32 ?

Also check in the MMR for that material , wheather material block has been maintained or not.So once you create the sales order material gets blocked

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The credit check works fine if there are no missing parts. FD32 has been taken care of.

BTW if i mark the material for deletion, won't it block every time i raise a sales order?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can meet this business requirement by using USER EXIST in Sales order screen(VA01).

Thanks,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Can you or someone confirm me that this is the standard process. Can it not be achieved thru customization?

Points will be awarded.

Thanks.