cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

File to Mail scenario? File not received only namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to do file to mail scenario. I read blogs and forum questions before posting this.

My problem is that I am sending.dat file in file to mail scenario.

I used XIPAYLOAD and without Mail adapter

When i received mail it contains attachement Untitled.xml and it does not contain my file data it contains only this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns1:Mail xmlns:ns1="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Mail/30" />

I do not know how to create file with payload containing To, from subject, content things. I tried Michal blog and disabled unneccessary fields etc. and when i send email as file but now In RWB it gives error

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: no sender address specified

regards

hussaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u refer this weblog.

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for quickk response

yes i also saw that blog, in that blog he said input file should be like this when we want to use mail package option. But my input file only contains data.

I do not want to make two files one for input file containing this data and other file as addition attachment with my data

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns:MT_Mail_Sent xmlns:ns="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Mail/20">

<Details>

<To>prasad.ulagappan(at) wipro.com</To>

<From>prasad.ulagappan(at)wipro.com</From>

<Content>Sample</Content>

</Details>

</ns:MT_Mail_Sent>

In the end he referes that only xml file would be transferred, i converted my file extension to xml but same result.

Regards

ateeq

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me know ur configuration which u have done.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Simple message types and i use ximail30_xsd.txt from sap note as external defination

Message mapping is also simple according to SDN TV.

Adapter: Mail

Transport Protocol: SMTP

Message Protocol:XIPayload

Adapter Engine: Integration Server

smtps://smtp.googlemail.com:465

Authetication Method: Plain

User: complete email address

Mail Attributes:

From: email address

To: email address

Subject: test

Content encoding: base 64

Keep attachement: Option Checked

No other change i did, With this configuration i receive email with untitled.xml attachement which contains only namespace info (no data).

In my other try i changed message mapping and uses to create payload which michal refers by using constants(text to describe TO, from, subject) and text functions(concat) in message mapping fields.

Integration driectory setting for that

Adapter: Mail

Transport Protocol: SMTP

Message Protocol:XIPayload

Adapter Engine: Integration Server

smtps://smtp.googlemail.com:465

Authetication Method: Plain

User: complete email address

Mail Attributes: option checked

Content encoding: base 64

Keep attachement: Option Checked

With this option it gives error in RWB that no sender found

Regards

hussaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur URL is not crrectly defined.

check the same in below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/bf93409c663228e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI chirag

I spent alot of time to configure that url and i think it is correct, thats why i can receive message in my gmail account, if url is not correct or if there is any problem in authentication then i can not receive message.

i checked that help link and saw that sap note. I did not find any mistake.

Could you please specify what i will give there, if you think that there is an error

thanks for quick respones

hussaan

Edited by: hussaan Me on Oct 28, 2008 8:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are able to get messages in inbox then URL is fine.

May be you need to check with SMIME properties. You are sending XML file as attachment. Check in SXMB_MONI what it is showing. If the result target message is correct then you need to add some settings to send this as attachment over googlemail

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Which SMIME properties i have to change.

I checked in sxmb_moni, Payload of these categories (Inbound message, Receiver Identification, Interface Determination, Receiver grouping) shows the file contents.

I think in sxmb_moni it is correct.

But in email I did not receive file.

Which kind of settings i have to do for googlemail

Regards

hussaan

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the mapping. Paste your xml in you message mapping test tab and see if you are genrating the target. It must be something to do with mapping only. If you see red circles in the test tab on the source side when you paste your xml.. you have a problem there.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem in message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i did rfc to file scenario first and file is created in sap xi,

i want to send that file as email........ (off course that file contains data and message type structure)

Thats why instead of considering that file as Attachment it consider it as Message Type..

Any suggestion how it is possible that it would consider that file as attachment

so in message mapping Test tab when i paste the inbound payload of message it shows red circles considering that file as message type (that indicates there must be some problem in mapping)

I had created source message type with following fields e.g. to, subject, from, reply to, content type etc. as show in sdn tv blog.

I also try to give a simple file (containing "Hello World" text) but it gives error in mapping

Während des Anwendungs-Mappings com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE2MAIL_ wurde eine com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException geworfen: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~.</

any suggestions how to solve this mapping problem or how to send file create by rfc as an attachment

regards

hussaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is solved

Thanks to the web blog which i follow it, very good for beginners like me for file to mail scenario

nice blogs

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

parser problem was with message mapping, i added email address etc.. in xsl message.

Answers (0)