cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo Connection Not Proper!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this warning message in the web dynpro screen while I am trying to run a particular method;

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.dow.dc.model.Model. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

Any idea why we get this error?

I have not received this error while I was running the component first!

Harika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that this is a custom webdynpro application which when executed causes such problem. This might be due to JCO connection not released back to the pool.

Please refer to the following threads and that might be helpful.

You might have to call disconnectIfAlive method on your model.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harika

You need to create two JCO destinations one is for Meta Data and another is for Application data. just go to webdynpro tab in content administration and there you can choose create Maintain JCO Destinations and all once you did this then you can test the connection.

if you want to create the JCO connections then you would have already been created the technical systems in your SLD .

check the SLD settings and connections also....

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the Content Admin. Role -> Webdynpro -> Maintain Jco Destinations and configure the jco in question and you will be fine....

Shikhil