cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Output control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I have a requirement where when a PO is ordered the output should be sent to the Vendor only if there are changes to fields that are relevant to the vendor.

For e.g., when quantity or price changes, the output should be sent to the vendor. When the account assignment changes, it is an internal change and should not be sent to the vendor.

Is there any BADI which I can use to block a PO output based on some conditions? I couldn't find any till now.

2. Is it possible to change the version number of a document to any customer specific format? For e.g., as per point (1) is it possible to change the active version with a quantity change to PO, with a version number "E1" instead of "1" as it usually happens?

Please, help with your suggestions as we are urgently trying to address these requirements.

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan Sadasivan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1a. with sm30 table BBPD_COMP_FIELDS or if that doesn't work table BBPD_PO_METAOUT.

1b. transaction BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF where you can specify which condition should trigger output.

1c. BADI trigger_executed where you can change the output medium after an action is triggered.

2. probably hardcoded and it is C1 not 1. And why make a change there anyway? That's just asking for trouble in my opinion.

Regards,

Robin