cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am getting this error when i am tryng to do MIGO " MVT type 101 can not be used for Storage type TTS1 (Storage type). I tried to Assign movement type to storage type but another error came stating that the storage type doesnot exist.

Can anyone please advise me about what to do?

Thanks in advance

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replies guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anoop

I am glad that your problem is solved. To keep the forum tidy can you award your points if you want to and mark your thread as complete

Thanks

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create interim st types you have to go to LX20 for each warehouse. Even if you have created them in config you have to Generate them in this transaction

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have not yet created the interim storage type, do i have create one or is it in the standard system.

I do not see any 902 as a movement type. I am quite new to WM so you have to elaorate in detail. I will provide you full points if you halp me in getting this solved.

Anoop.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My explanation was not clear: 902 is the interim storage type (in standard system).

You can create it by LX02. Then you can choose in "SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Transfers > Define Movement Type" the suitable WH - mvt combination (mvt 101), than you set st 902 as source bin, and 'Scr.' indicator in the same line > this will casue the goods to get to 902 + dynamic bin as a result of GR.

Please also check SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types - here a reference mvt should be assigned to IM mvt ("Assign WM reference mvt to IM mvt"), and a WM movement type to the reference (LE-WM interface to IM). In the second place you should set TR creation for mvt 101 (or choose what you want).

Please check in SAP the standard settings, and copy them if necessary - after that you can modify your settings.

Regards,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where did you link the movement type to storage type? In SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Transfers > Define Movement Types?

You should assign interim storage type to WM-mvt 101 that is 902 in standard system.

In SPRO > LE > WM > MAster Data > Define Storage Type you can check whether the storage type you are speaking about exists ror not.

What is the exact ID of your error message?

You should assign interim storage type to WM-mvt 101 that is 902 in standard system.

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 28, 2008 1:48 PM