Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to GENERATEPDF when using checkbox UI element

michael_spindler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a small interactive form, which works perfect as long as I do not use a context boolean element as type checkbox in the interactive form. As soon as I use a checkbox I get following exception underneath.

I user Netweaver developer Studio SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

Version: 7.0.13

Build id: 200708072056

and Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 including the patch.

Regards

Michael

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.PDFDocumentCreationException: ../../vitra.com/invests/InvestApproval/~wd_key120_1225194243347/Error+PDF.pdf?sap-wd-download=1&sap-wd-dl_behaviour=1&sap-wd-cltwndid=b00e34d1a4e511ddc2780011855f4200&sap-wd-appwndid=b00e34d2a4e511ddca990011855f4200&sap-wd-norefresh=X

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:406)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1132)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:895)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:573)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:152)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to GENERATEPDF

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:419)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1132)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following:

Form - Properties - Layout Type = ZCI

Checkbox -> Object Palette -> Binding Tab

On Value

Off Value

By default Adobe has on value = 1 and off value = 0.

What do you have in your context (X/space or 1/0)

If you have X and space in your context, change in adobe.

Regards,

Reema.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_spindler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Reema,

changing the values is the solution. Many thanks. Only thing is, that I use the values true and false instead of X and space to get the values from the boolean context element displayed in the interactive form.

Regards

Michael