cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating business partners automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created business partners (BP) automatically using DSWP transaction. I only created them for my solution manager system.

When I wanted to generate the BP automatically again for an added system, ie QA, an additional BP ID was created to the same user - meaning that a user has more than one business partner ID.

In order to avoid the multiplying of the BP, I add the Identification numbers of the systems manually to each business patner in transaction BP - identification tab.

Is there an automatic way to add systems to a business partner?

Thank you,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> When I wanted to generate the BP automatically again for an added system, ie QA, an additional BP ID was created to the same user - meaning that a user has more than one business partner ID.

What SP are you using? The behaviour of that was changed in a later SP.

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

since SP15 you can use directly transaction BP_GEN for that. Just select a RFC to a satellite system and select the user on that system. After that a business partner will be generated on the Solution Manager and in case the use (name, email) already exists only an additional external id will be added to the already existing business partner.

best regards,

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't create new BP under identification tab just enter server details as under "<System id>Space<installation no>space<client>space<user name(as maintained in SU01)>"

Repeat it for multiple servers if the same user exists in more than one server.

Inspire by rewarding for more detail.

Regards,

Nikhil