cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrentiate between WD for ABAP inbuilt methods and other object's methods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the scenario I am working on, the WD component calls methods exposed by business objects residing on the same application server. The problem I am facing here is that I am not able to get the clear distinction between the inbuilt methods of WD and that of other objects.

My intention here to catch he interface exposed by the business objects. I think it should be similar as working with a BAPI with several methods.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hello All,

>

> In the scenario I am working on, the WD component calls methods exposed by business objects residing on the same application server. The problem I am facing here is that I am not able to get the clear distinction between the inbuilt methods of WD and that of other objects.

>

> My intention here to catch he interface exposed by the business objects. I think it should be similar as working with a BAPI with several methods.

>

> Regards,

> Abhishek

Not sure I understand where the problem is. You can all methods from any public ABAP class from within Web Dynpro. The process is no different than calling these methods from any normal ABAP coding. What you mean that you can not get a clear distinction between inbuilt methods of WD and other objects? They are all ABAP classes and methods and they get called the same way.