cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Quotation Processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an inquiry and project in the system after that in change inquiry i have assigned DIP Profile and WBS (Project Definition) to the Inquiry and after all of these I have done the cost planning for the project in CJ40 and now I am trying to process Project Quotation by DP81. giving the Project Definiton and on clicking Sales Price basis I am getting an error message "No Expenditure Item found"

Can any one help me for the same....? As per my view I have done all these things correctly.

Please suggest me if you have any idea what is missing by me in the system.?

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Singh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You should procure material via project and make consumption with that paticular WBSE .By doing this you will able to create Qutation as the Plane and actual cost will assign to WBSE as needed in DIP profile.

Regards.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system is looking for actual costs

your DIP profile for quotation should use planned cost and not actual cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

I have changed the DIP profile accordingly in change Inquiry (VA12).

But still getting the same error message of "No Expenditure item found" while processing Quotation of project (DP81).

Regards,

Krishna Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think Cost planned though CJ40 is not considered in sales pricing, you should plan it through CJR2.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

firstly your DIP profile must be correct i.e. should have planned cost for quotation

then you must create a WBS with planning - can use CJR2 or CJ40

in the inquiry link the WBS to the inquiry line item

now you should get the quote value

as you have error no exp item found - the system is looking for actual costs

You need to check you DIP profile - use transactions ODP1 and verify if the plan cost is applicable for quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you.