cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create inquiry by using T-Code VA11 after puting the required data I am getting error message of Order Type 'XXXX' has not beend defined in sales area <'XXXX','XX','XX'>.

Can anyone tell me what could i do in this situation. How to define order type in Sales area like Sale Organization , Distribution Channel and Division ?

Regards,

Krishna Singh.

Edited by: Krishna Prakash Singh on Oct 28, 2008 8:08 AM

Edited by: Krishna Prakash Singh on Oct 28, 2008 8:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Combine sales org means

Take an example

Sales org 1001 ref sales org 1001

Sales org 1002 ref sales org 1001

Sales org 1003 ref sales org 1003

In this case when you use sales orgs 1001,and 1002 in sales orders all that doc types which are applicable for 1001 will apply for both 1001 and 1002

No separate order types for 1002 because for sales org 1002 the referance sales org is 1001

But for 1003 what all doc types defined for 1003 will only apply to 1003 because for sales org 1003 the referance sales org is 1003

Similarly for Dist channels and divisions

This means the system will search for valid order types only in ref sales orgs

Whenever you enter 1001 the ref sales org for that in this case is 1001 accesed buy the system

Press F1 and you will able to understand it

For you suppose ur sales org is abcd then in ref give abcd

If your dist chjannel is xy then give in ref is xy

If your div is 01 then in ref give 01

Then do the assignment in OVAZ

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

Thanks a lot !

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do this assignment

Img-s.d-sales-sales documents-sales doc header---assign sales area to sales document types t code ovaz

Before that you have to do Combine sales orgs, Combine dist channels, and combine divisions

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks,

I could see the different columns in IMG for combine sale organization, Distribution channel and division but what to do for order type to combine with these sale areas?

Please help me for the same.

Regards,

Krishna