cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc structure in Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a problem when I'm trying to do a receiver determination for a IDoc transport.

I do not get the structure of the IDoc when I do a condition for my receiver system.

For other systems there are no problem but for this system I have it.

The difference That I can see between the Business Systems are that the IDocs are present inside the the systems in XI Configuration.

Can anybody help me to add the IDocs in the Business System. This does not work in the same way as the Business Service.

BR

Kalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has this Idoc been imported into IR?

If yes, in the SLD check if the Business System is associated with the corresponding Software Component.

Also, this is not a critical step; just delete the search criteria and if the Idoc is imported in any of the SWCV's in the IR you should then see this Idoc.

Regards

Bhavesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it even if d structure of d idoc is not available. what you need to do is just write down the complete path till d field you want to use for condition in Prefix part of d conditional determination window.

Thanks

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First import IDOC from R3 to XI system. After that configure IDX1 & IDX2 configuration for IDOC, i think ur problem will be sort out easily. For condition window we can get only source structure not receiver structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the source structure I'm trying to get.

But I'm not sure how to configure IDX2.

Should I edit IDX2 in the source system or the XI system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDX2 is to load the IDOC metadata into XI system. But your problem is you are not able to see the IDOC structure when you are trying to give conditions in your Receiver Determination, right?

In IR, first check if you have imported the IDOC under Imported objects. Now in Integration Directory under Receiver Determination -

> Condition ---> Condition Editor ---> now in the first row click on search help. Here you will get your IDOC structure.

Try this and let me know..

Regards,

Sarvesh