Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert-Inbox in RWE

frank_schmitt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

it is possible to choose not only one item to quit but more or execute an BAPI...

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

It would be helpful if you could be more elaborate in your requirements.

Regards,

Bhavesh

frank_schmitt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the alerts are listed in the alert-inbox; only one item can be selected and set on quit. When i want quit more than one i have to select each item. I´m looking for a possibility to quit more than one like using a BAPI.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

i don't think it is possible within the standard. But the Alert Inbox is only a BSP application within the ABAP stack, so you can easily modify it (although you know it will require an object key from SAP).

Alternatively you could create your own application using FM salrt_confirm_alert or salrt_confirm_by_guid_api.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank -

There is the possibility to delete the alerts using RSALERTDISP in se38.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a difference between deleting alerts and confirming alerts. Confirming alerts is the way alerts should be handled in daily work by monitoring personnel. Deleting alerts imo is only to be used, if you've created a bunch of alerts for testing or to delete confirmed alerts via batch job, but it should not be part of the daily work of monitoring personnel.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Absolutely... I couldn't agree more with Christine. I should have qualified the option I presented within the appropriate context.

Thanks.

Jin