Did you mean: 

STD COST/MOVING AVG COST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master-a/c -1 tab

Price control is S

Moving price is 60 Standard price is 90

In sales order VPRS picks Moving average price though in mat master Price control is S Standard price

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VPRS condition is not active

Ensure the following are maintained

u2022 In V/06 for VPRS, for the field "Condition Category", you have maintained "G"

u2022 Go to VOV7, select your item category and ensure that you have checked the box for "Determine Cost"

u2022 Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and ensure that for VPRS condition type, Subtotal "B" and Requirement "4" are assigned

In MM01 in accounting tab pls maintain price control as S

This should solve your problem

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thx for replyin.

All the setting wat u said are already mainatined exactly.

I need some further clarification regarding

Condition Category -G

VPRS & EK02 Rlevance of these c type

Awaiting ur suggestions

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your issue is solved...please post the solution. It will be useful to many people in this forum.

Please raise a separate thread for different queries/issues. It will have more chances of getting good replies, since many people check the threads based on the subject line only.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if there were transactions for this material using moving average in the past. once a transaction for a material has been made using moving average, even if you can still change the settings from moving price to standard, the system will still use the original settings.

regards.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the value for the field Condition Category (of VPRS) is maintained as 'G' - then the system picks up the cost maintained in the material master i.e., either standard or Moving average.

If the value for the field condition category is maintained as 'S' - then the system accesses only the Standard Price and if Standard Price is not maintained and even if moving average is specified, the system will not determine the cost.

If the value specified is 'T' - the the system determines only Moving Average. If the cost in the material master is specified as Standard, then the system will not determine any cost(though standard is avaialble in the MMR)

Please check the outcome of using G,S and T and it will give you more clarity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thx for replyin

in pricing procedure for vprs & ek02 we need to give subtotal B & requirement 4 can u plz explain on tis

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is also controlled by the Condition Category field in the definition of the condition type VPRS. Pl check. Guess it is maintained as G in your case. SInce I donot have access to SAP right now, I couldn't give you the exact values that are to be maintained for the field Condition Category.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi RAVI,

THX FOR REPLYIN

Yes i checked in vprs c type

Cond.category G Internal price

Pl suggest wat G Means