cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know how to setup the sales order number range with specific pattern, for example, i would be begin with "1H" then follow by "0810" (YYMM) then is the sequence no 001.... Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi portfolio

The program MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

Use this user exit to define the number ranges for internal document number assignment depending on the required fields. For example, if you want to define the number range depending on the sales organization (VKORG) or on the selling company (VKBUR), use this user exit

USe the program MV45AFZZ and use the user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE.Now give the table (VBAK -VKORG) and the input like mmddyy, if you want to assign on the sales orgn basis , but as the customer is created centrally in a company code also so create the number range in (T001-VKBUR).

Give these inputs to the ABAP'er he will help you in creating the number range using user exit

Regards

Srinath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Portfolio,

As per the standard configuration your requirement will not full filled so you try with this User exit with the help of ABAPer.

The program MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

Use this user exit to define the number ranges for internal document number assignment depending on the required fields. For example, if you want to define the number range depending on the sales organization (VKORG) or on the selling company (VKBUR), use this user exit.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with User exit in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE to fulfill your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi