cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Person Responsible Directly Maintenable in Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if the approach to make the below configurations maintenable directly in production (without having to move transport). I understand we need to set it via table only.

- Person Responsible - OPS6

- Applicant - OPS7

- Exempt Cost Element for Availability Control - OPTK

Thanks!

Vivian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ideally it is better to maintain using development config client

however PRD can be opened and these transactions can be allowed to enter values directly - ask your Basis guys to allow these transactions

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

You can go for the direct Prod approach for Person Responsible - OPS6 , Applicant - OPS7, Reason being the same is available in Easy Access Menu as well, but you need to give access of the same any of your power user. so, he can maintain as required.

If you wanted to in-sink QA/ DEV/ PROD in that case also you can manually create the same in all the system via Easy Acess Menu.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

In search for the same answer I came across your post, not finding the answer there I searched thru the notes and found the answer as I too has the same problem.

You might have already found the answer by now but I am posting for the benefit of others who may be looking for this:

Relevant SAP Notes: 135028 & 356483

Simple Steps: taking OPS7 as example:

> Go to SPRO node for 'Applicants' and select the text of the node (don't execute)

> In the menu bar at top, Go to Edit> Display IMG Activity

> in the next screen choose the TAB "Maint. Objects"

> In this Tab look below for 'Assigned Objects'

> Note down the customizing object mentioned there (V_TCJ05)

> double click on this 'V_TCJ05'

> In the resulting screen check if indicator 'Current Setting' is set or not. If not then you'll have to change/set it by taking help of ABAP team (who in turn will have to request an access key from Basis team to be able to carryout the change)

Now,

> Execute SE54

> Input the object Name (V_TCJ05)

> Select Radio button 'Generated Objects' and choose "create/change

> System will ask for a access key again (same as mentioned earlier)

> In the next screen in lower part look for 'dialog data Transport details'

> in this, for 'Recording Routine' change the radio button to 'no or user recording routine'

>save your changes and transport to QA & PRD clients

with regards,

Ravi