cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO IMPLEMENT NOTE 1112753

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like if you can help me to solve a problem with note 1112753 implementation, that's the first time when i have to do it, it's very important

thank's a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

not yet, do u have any idea ?

thank's

Jenej
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, according to note, you need SAP-APPL version 7-11 to implement the note. As you said, you have SAP-APPL version 6, so you need to apply patch for this component to be able to implement this note.

You have 2 choices:

1. Implement SAP-APPL patch 7 (SAPKH60007) and add the note

2. Implement SAP.APPL patch 12 (SAPKH60012), which has this error corrected (according to note).

Hope I helped to clarify things a bit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamila,

I think you are not applying the correct note.because the correction is already there in your programme thats why it is saying "no valid correction".you can confirm the thing.

check the correction attached in the note and check that whether the correction is there in your programme or not.

Regards,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of applying the note through SNOTE, you can patch SAP_APPL to the corresponding level since the correction is delivered in the support package.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshminarayana...

the status is "New",

<Deleted by Moderator>

thank's

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

<Deleted by Moderator>

regards

MLN

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did your problem solved?

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshminarayana,

thank's for replying,

when i execute the implementation, the message is : "SAP not doesn't contain valid correction instructions"

the object to use is RAEWUCIB_NEWGL:

Program ID Object Type Object Name Program ID Object Type Object Name

LIMU REPS RAEWUCIB_NEWGL R3TR PROG RAEWUCIB_NEWGL

thank's for your help

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you downloaded the note , whether the note is showing as relevant to your system or not. What color is there ?

regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think the problem is because of the current support package level, on my SAP installation, the highest support package for SAP_APPL is SAPKH60006, however, oss note 1112753 is a part of support package SAPKH60012.

the correction instructions in oss note 1112753 are valid for SAPKH60007-SAPKH60011

i guess at something, i must implement SAPKH60007 to SAPKH60011

what do u think ?

thank's

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JAMILA ,

when u r trying the apply the note wat error are you facing.. will u post that error msg

regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have saved the note with SAP download manager on my local machine, but before doing this, i visited SAP web site https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1112753, then i clicked on Download correction buton.

My SAP_APPL release is 600

thank's a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank's for your replay,

i had this oss saved in my local machine, i try to implement it but a popup is displayed "SAP note not contain valid correction instructions"

i'm sure of SAP_APPL release.

do u have any ideas ?

Thank's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm if you have saved the note in the local machine or the correction u have saved.

Anyways what you supposed to do you have to directly download the note from SAP market place.

Also let me know your SAP_APPL release.

Regards,

Satyabrat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to impliment the note 1112753

Please confirm your SAP_APPL release i.e between 500-603.

To apply the note through tcode SNOTE, you need confirm that the saprouter is working.

STEPS for applying the sap note are as follows:

1. Tcode SNOTE.

2. GOTO-->DOWNLOAD SAP NOTE (give the note no i.e 1112753 in ur case)\

3. Click on execute.

4. After download is finished.click on the note no (that will be shown in the list below in the tree NEW)

5. Then click on "impliment SAPNOTE" (The left corner button).

6. It will show the object and program i.e need to be modified (take the help of ABAP before confirm it)

7.After, it will pop up for create a transport request click on the create button and create transport request for the change and maintained a proper description. and save it.

Then after successfully implimented the note,you can carry the changes to QAS and PRD.

hope this will solve your concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

use transcation SNOTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please refer the below links

http://www.sappoint.com/PHPWebUI/Documents/OSS%20Note%20Application%20-%20Using%20SNOTE.pdf

Hope this should help you.

Cheers

Deepu

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did your problem solved?

Edited by: Lakshminarayanan M on Nov 7, 2008 10:47 AM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Lakshminarayanan

What's the point in keep asking if the problem is solved?

Juan