cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Consignement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We would like to have the Customer consignment returns, to come to QI first and then to Customer Consign Stocks.

If this can be reflected in MB58.

Thank you,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The reason for not able to do this is, when the Consignment Return is done the stock will be added to the Consignment stock, which is maintained at the customer location and not in our plant and hence not in our control for movement. During Consignment Pickup only the stock will be placed in our plant.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think customer consignment retruns (KR)cannot be directly processed to QI, but first it has to be sent to customer consignment and then make a pickup with respective movement type, either to QI or Blocked for Inspection.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

For consignment returns, first you should have a seperate schedule line category for this. Then go to VOV6, select your schedule line category and maintain movement type 655. By having this movement type and when you do PGR, the stock would be blocked in Quality and once Quality people takes decision whether to move to unrestricted or reject, the stocks can be moved accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks a lot, while doing so I am getting error " Special Stock W not supported (check your entry)"..the same happened with 703.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks a lot, while doing so I am getting error " Special Stock W not supported (check your entry)"..the same happened with 703.

Where as when 703 is assigned to Pickup Scheduleline, then it is moving to Quality at Plant level. Same is the case with 655 also.

But, we would like to have the returns to be first moved to QI at cusotmer and then to Stocks ( i.e in MB58, the return stocks should be displayed in QI first and then to be moved to the consignment stocks.)

Request your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

I am sorry, I am unable to understand your comments

"returns to be first moved to QI at cusotmer"

What do you mean by that ??

As you would be aware, in consignment fillup process, you would have issued material from warehouse with movement type 633 which is your actual sales. If there is any defect in the supplied product, you need to create a return order referencing the original billing reference raised from the manufacturing plant.

As already stated, for returns, you should have a seperate schedule line category and if you maintain movement type 655, the stock at customer end will be taken back to manufacturing plant and blocked for QI inspection.

If you have not followed this procedure, then you will face problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Laxmipathi,

I have given the movement type 655 for returns (inplace of 634 in KRN) and it was throwing the error. Instead of showing the update in QI.

The standard process moves all returns to the consignment stocks, and the customer consignment stock increases, then a pickup is made to bring it back either to Unrestricted/QI/Blocked)

Requirement of my Client is: -

When a consignment fill up order is received, it is taking atleast 4 to 7 days before the goods reach the customer. Therefore my client needs the fill up to be first shown in Transit and then to be moved to Consignment stocks (Std SAP directly places the Fillup in Customer Consignment).

For Returns, Client wants all the goods first to go the QI at customer and then to be moved to Customer Consignment Stocks, so that they would inspect the goods at customer location and then move them to customer consignment stocks.

A pickup order could be made later to pick the customer consignment stocks to be moved back to the Plant Stoks/QI/Blocked).

Mr.Laxmipathi, when 655 is used in pickup it is moving to QI at Plant level, but when the same is used in Returns, it is not moving to the QI at cusomer. ( does QI at customer exist ?, if it doesnt, then what is the QI, found on the MB58 screen?).

This forum is very highly helpful to all the SAP brethren, I sincerely request you guys to help us in this situation.

Thanks

Ravi